Your Link Plan is a niche and site specific guide to the online resources that focus on your site's
topic. It answers the key question: "where do I need to be linked and listed for people to find my
The Search Engine Strategy Buzz
What are people talking about when they talk about search engine strategy? They are talking about
the increasing importance of link popularity. Links drive traffic but they also tell search engines your
site is relevant to their traffic.
Google is growing in popularity - reaching 17.3% of the Internet audience in August, 2001, according
to Jupiter media Metrix. And its acknowledged reliance on the quality and quantity of links to a site is
influencing the search engine world.
It makes sense. Who are the best judges of the best Web sites in any given subject area or niche?
The people who run the best Web site in any given subject area. Their link to your site is the Internet
user and search engine spider's indicator that your site is relevant.
Build Traffic and Increase Search Engine Visiblity
A LinkPlanner link plan helps you build traffic and increase search engine visibility:
- Your site's Link Plan is 100% custom-made for your site.
- It's not a formula or template or replicated plan that we created for hundreds of other sites.
- It's of use only to your site.
- It provides you with a detailed analysis of all the best topical venues on the Internet that are a match for your site's topic.
- Don't be fooled by Free For All link pages and Reciprocal link services; they won't increase your search engine ranking or your traffic.
- You need links from carefully selected and respected Web sites.
You Need a Link Plan
If your site is about mountain climbing vacations, then your Link Plan will identify the best places
where you can seek links, participate in online discussions, post in online forums... and identify the
best categories to submit to for links at the major portals. And do the same for directories related to
mountain climbing, as our research indicates.
Order Your Link Plan Today
A link plan will help you maximize the chance your site’s target audience can find your site. Order
your link plan to increase traffic from relevant sites and search engines.
You're in safe hands. Eric Ward, the founder of LinkPlanner, has created over 1000 link plans for
clients including Amazon.com, Warner Bros, the BBC, many Fortune 500 companies and small Web
ventures. He is an acknowledged expert in link planning and authors the monthly "Link Mensch"
link building column on preeminent online marketing guide Clickz.com.